Friday, April 11, 2014

Part II of the big celebration

So... this is an extension for the big 21st birthday (my sis's) Part I is here We went out on our little adventure on the actual day itself, 24th March. It was a Monday so yay! No Monday blues that week :D We started our journey at Subang Empire Gallery where we saw this...

 At the entrance of Subang Empire Gallery. Another Tous Les Jours coming up omgggg they're expanding so fast

In Cotton On trying stuff on. Denim on denim on denim wtf


 Sexy back wtf. Nice tank tops, but the front wasn't as nice and it's too long so nope!

 Nice lighting in the fitting room. Free photostudio in Tangs Empire for selfies or profile pics wtf

 We camho kao kao in the fitting room. Workers outside might think we're crazy cause we also took a picture using my polaroid camera

After that, we made our way up to the 10th floor into unit B10-09 for Tanksfor5!




1. In Subang Empire, find Madam Kwan in UG Floor.

2. Head into the alley between Madam Kwan and Murad. Don't worry, it's not dark and dangerous. HAHAHAHAH

3. Follow the Fitness First sign board and you'll see sort of like a receptionist counter, register yourself at the counter with the guards.
4. I just told them B10-09 and then they asked 
  
   "Lesen ada tak?" 
   "Tak, kita bukan penjual, kita nak beli je"
   "Lesen ada ke?" 

We were both very confused la! Like did they not understand when we said we don't have licence? Turns out they were asking for our drivers license (actually any form of identification) for them to keep hold in exchange for our visitor's pass. Omgggg all that tension and miscommunication just because they didn't say lesen kereta and since we were there to buy clothes, we thought they were asking for lesen perniagaan wtf. So much drama in the morning.


6. Take the visitor's pass and go into the lift. The guard will press the floor for you because they have a special card that allows them to press the buttons for the higher floors.

7. When you reach the 10th floor, step out from the lift, turn left and find B10-09. It's really easy! If you can't find it just go home la okay?

When we rang the bell, we were greeted by a bubbly Cynthia, the owner. 

Breathe breathe!!! Don't dieeeee that's what I told myself cause it's like paradise here omg

Someone's excited hahahha

You can try the normal priced items, but for the Clearance sales, you can't. But what the hell? They're RM5 or RM10 ONLY!!!

Headbands and bracelets. And see that packages over there? They ship worldwide! :D


Tank tops!!! Normal price = RM5, Clearance sales = 2 for RM5 *gasp and faints* (can't try on tank tops for both sales and normal priced ones)

Noticed her cute Hello Kitty collection 

 Cute dog tail hangers in the toilet for when you try on many many clothes! 

(fast forward... hours later)


We finalllllllyyyyyy decided on what to get. By we I really mean my sis la. Because she makes decisions like a true lady (by the hours) unlike me, I decide like a man! Tell me what colours you have and *snap snap* I tell you which colour I want. Free and easy. Sooooooo!!!! What we got! I'm not gonna post pictures and show you what we got. I rather post pictures when I eventually do wear them and then hashtag Tanksfor5 and also link that to this blog post :D Anways, we got a dress, a star-shaped back bralet, a off-shoulder crop top, 2 tees, 4 tank tops, and a spike headband. And how much did all that cost? Take a guess ;) Actually I already told you that everything is only RM5 or RM10 right? Okay, so all the items we bought cost only RM81 in total. Like omgggggg!!!!! A nice dress for RM10? And 4 tank tops for RM10??? I've died and gone to heaven. 

This is Cynthia's contact number, you usually have to make an appointment with her beforehand. This is only for those who wants to go there personally to feel the material and try on the pieces.

And yeah. She also told us about this sort of bazaar? It's called Markets and it's a small event held every fortnight (that's 2 weeks) at Jaya One, that's in Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya. It's the first time we're hearing about this, and I'm kinda excited! :D I'm going this Saturday (that's tomorrow la... because I'm so efficient in blogging wtf) with Alisha!

Facebook link here

Next! Off to Paradigm Mall we go! The journey was quite a story, but I won't bore you la.

Ermmm are we taking the train which is heading that way.... or....? Our KTM is confusing enough and now that they're renovating, using only 1 track, omg this is hell for me.
 
 Stahp confusing meeee!!!

Okay, so we took the KTM from Subang to KL Sentral, and then we took the monorail to Kelana Jaya. There, we looked for the free shuttle bus from Kelana Jaya monorail station to Paradigm Mall, but we didn't see it. And because both of us aren't used to taking the bus, i.e looking at the bus number and all that we asked around for help. Repeat that 3 times because no one was heading to Paradigm Mall as well and we can't just tag along. The night before, we googled and searched online about ways of getting there by public transport. They all said to take the free shuttle bus and there's the schedule as well. 


Okayyyy so we kinda doubted that the free shuttle bus would be on time. And we reached Kelana Jaya at 15 minutes plus after 3, so technically we missed the bus, if the bus is on time. Which we don't know. Cause this is Malaysia we're talking about. Even the KTM and monorail is almost never on time (99% late and 1% on time). 

So! As I was saying, we asked about and were told that we can also take bus number 624 or 607 to get to Paradigm Mall. My advise, don't take any bus other than the free shuttle bus!!! Speaking from experience here, the public bus (we took bus number 624) dropped us off about 1km from the mall. Okay la, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I just have very bad sense of direction and estimation whether it is distance or time or weight or anything. Plus I have very bad memory. Heck! I'm not even sure we took bus number 624 or 607. Hold on. I'm asking my sister. 

Where was I? Ahhhh yes... Okay, story is, it was a hot day and we were kinda tired after shopping in Subang, so I mightttt exaggerate quite a bit la. Idk. After walking under the sun, we finally reach the entrance. Omg aircondddd thank god to whoever who created this genius shit. 
 
Took a moment to take a picture at the back of Plan B. Because b stands for birthday wtf. No brainer

And then we finally went to look for the oneeee shop we were there for. You see, lately, my sister has gotten addicted to the Victoria's Secret fashion show. She says it gives her inspiration to work out for a nice body. Because she's going for a holiday soon (at that time. She's currently away on her 10 day holiday and that's why I can't directly ask her about the bus we took) And so, she's also interested in getting their inner wear la. We went to Victoria's Secret in Pavilion, and they only had body care, fragrances and accessories. No inner wear. Other outlets like in 1 Utama, Sunway Pyramid, The Curve, KLIA Satellite Building, The Flying Emporium, KLIA, Penang International Airport, Gurney Paragon and Johor Premium Outlet doesn't seem to have inner wear as well (by online search la. We didn't go and check out ALLL the outlets). 

It's funny how we all know Victoria's Secret as a lingerie brand (and also the amazing fashion show), but almost all the stores we went into (in Malaysia) doesn't carry them. Instead, they carry body care, fragrances and accessories only. Like wtf? That's not what I think of when you say Victoria's Secret. Everything that went through my mind was sexy lingerie, beautiful models, wings, angels, fashion show, etc. Definitely not body care, fragrances and accessories! So anyways, VS in Paradigm Mall carries some lingerie!!! Okay la, only undies, no cute and sexy bras but I guess that's the most we can get in Malaysia wtf. 

I took quite a lot of pictures of the place because we couldn't find pictures on the net. Either we both are totally useless net surfers or there just isn't any. So here you go. Enjoyyyy :D and you're welcome


 Of the friendly staffs there, who were interested in the smallminitiny camera, InstaShoot


They haz a fairly wide collection of undies!

Big screen there i.e 4 big screens = humongous screen is playing the Victoria's Secret fashion show
Bags, pouches, travelling luggages, make up pouches and phone case
 
Phone cases and fragrances at the cashier
 
Body care (I'm guessing... idk)
 
All these wide lens pictures were shot using the InstaShoot (in short, it's basically a cheaper version of Go Pro)

 
Bad thing about the InstaShoot is that it can't focus and also the colour is a little pale (if you noticed)
 

I was trying to take a focus shot like these:
Damn love this glass angel wings on the perfume bottle <3 but not that I use perfume. Cause I smell good. Hahahhaha
 
And this old fashion kinda spray/squirt thingy
 
Funny story about what we did to take this picture. But I shall not say anything! Because it'll bore you. Trust me, I tried :(

And then!!! We also had mille crepe! I guess it's good? All mille crepe tastes the same to me. Or maybe I just haven't tasted utterly horrible onces yet

Nice wall here :) Although I can't really describe where is here because itismyfirsttimethereandidunnowhereiswhereyet. All I know is that this shop is at a slope kinda floor/ground/surface???

Another wall I lurveeee #hashtag #gluttonalert

 Cakes are here!!!! We got Oreo Crunch and Lemonsomething

Kicking myself now for not asking for candles. We haz cake (passable as birthday cake) but no candlezzz!!!

At least we haz nice polaroid photo :D thanks honey for the camera iloveyou

Of course I have to camwhore with zis

Halfway eating then only remember to take a picture in this angle with the polaroids wtf

Bonjour! Because mille crepes originated from France? Hahahah idk

After that we headed home. We went to the concierge/information counter to ask where can we wait for the shuttle bus and they pointed to the nearest exit/entrance which was right in front of us. Fulamak. Embarrassing to the max. And according to them, the shuttle bus is always on time. But judging from the Malaysia Boleh spirit, I don't think this will last forever la. And for convenience sake, I'm advising you to take the free shuttle bus. Die die also take it la. Especially if you see that it's going to rain that day because they will send you to the main entrance of the mall. Unlike the public bus, which you have to pay (only RM1 la hahahah) and also walk under the scorching sun.

Okayyyyy I think that's all for this post. And also about my dearest (annoying) big sister's 21st birthday. May she be happy and healthy all the time and blah blah blah. I hope you had a great birthday! :D Muahhhhhhh

 
 You're beautiful and sweet when you're smiling so don't show me all your sour face already k? XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment