Monday, April 21, 2014

Inked

The title of this blog post is so misleading wtf. Cause I didn't get a tattoo. I just finally went to the well known Coffee Ink in Bukit Tinggi. They opened last year, on 31st August and I finally got the chance to go there. Well, better late than never right? Well, if you also haven't been there, let me share my experience/thoughts about the place. 

For starters, they offer cakes, mille crepes and cookies as well as coffee, tea and me hot chocolate. And here's the link to their Facebook page >>> Coffee Ink


Closed on Mondays! Spend your Monday blues elsewhere

So excited to see my friend here! *one of my many nicknames is Cookie Monster*

Cakessssss

Yesssir! And that's what we did lol why am I even captioning this?

I like their wall. Even though it's still incomplete

Oooohhhhhh monotone. Me likey. I think the art pieces there are for sale


I like how their interior is so simply yet nice. But I thought that the place lacked absorbers? Noises are reflected and there's some sort of echoes? Not like when you say "hello" you hear yourself talk back that kind, it's in between. Like when a group of customers (not my group) laughs, their voices are amplified. Omg I'm such a bad illustrator. I can't convey what I mean. The tables and chairs and counters are all made of wood which doesn't help much in absorbing noise. Anyways, I don't know if they're aiming for that kind of ambience, but I think they could use some comfy sofas. 

Okayyyy enough of the interior. Now for the food and drinks! 

Baileys and Mochacha mille crepe cake hashtag no filter omggg look at the pastel rainbow colours at the top left. The powdery brown colour substance is not Milo but instead cocoa powder which is slighty bitter. :'( 

From the other side. The Mochacha was flavourful, with crispy tiny little chocolate chips. Yum! Caution! If you want to reaalllyy try the Bailey mille crepe cake's flavour, you should finish the whole slice first before you try the Mochacha or Green Tea or any other flavours. You have been warned!

My Vanilla latte-or-mocha-idk which was bitter for a non coffee drinker. But to a normal person who enjoys coffee, this is considered sweet wtf. I love the coffee aroma, but I don't enjoy the bitter taste 

My face with the bitter-sweet mocha or is it latte? 

Hashtag asian at work

Wong Yin. Surname is Wong, name is Yin. Damn cool right?

Xin Yu who makes really lovely dreamcatchers. I think everyone in our group received them for our birthdays already :D

The flower of our group, Rose. She is the friend whose laughter is funnier than the joke itself

There's also Shuw Jinn who I call susu or Jinn. No pictures of her because half the pictures here were taking using her phone. And also because she's not as vain as mua. And then after Coffee Ink, we went to AEON Bukit Tinggi to meet and catch up with Pn Ding. Omgggg nostalgia kicked in. Everybodeh feeling old. Miss our Form 5 life when everything was much simpler.

With our lovely Pn Ding! #selfie #putthephoneonthetableandsomebodyhasnomouth

Had the waiter take a group picture for us

And after he left, we took selfies again lol

On the escalator on the way back #1stshot #allsmiles

Second shot #halfsmiles

Camwhoring while Xin Yu and Rose pay the parking ticket lol sorry guyssss

Sorry ar, lighting in the car damn nice

At the traffic light. Cause we are responsible people

Last one dee! Girls day out is important for every girl to release stress and to complain about the boyfriends and work stress! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment