Sunday, November 17, 2013

Progress. NOT!

Hello again! It's been what? 2 days since I last blogged? And I'm here to share what I've done so far. For starters, d has been going on quite well. I mean, here I am, blogging almost only 1 day apart! Yay! That's good :D And I've done part of g already, i.e organizing. I spent my Saturday (yesterday) clearing up educational books since exams are over. But I still have to keep them until I get my results T.T in case I didn't do too well and have to retake the paper *fingers crossed* 

Well, that's all I did because I got caught up watching a Korean drama, Rooftop Prince! I've been wanting to watch it since many friends of mine who are also Korean-drama-freaks like myself said it was really good. I borrowed the cd from my mum's friend and the process of watching it has been a pain in the ass so far mainly because there's so much scratches on it! It made me realize how long it has been since I last watch anything from a cd or dvd. Because when it has scratches, it plays and stops and play and stop. All the time. Urghhhhhhh so annoying! So far, I've persevered and finish watching 3 episodes! The drama is good. So far so good. 

Oh, and the plan about unfriending unknown 'friends' on Facebook has been hard. We used to be able to go through our friends alphabetically from A to Z, but now I can't seem to do that. They just go from the people who you interact most with to the people who you least interact with. *This is what I think the order means. If there is any order that is.* And it's not even in page format! It's so hard I tell you. You have to keep scrolling down and down and when you try to click Unfriend, the page refreshes and then it will slowly load the page downwards. Or maybe that's just my problem being an IT dinosaur. Would someone please help me with this? 

My mission is to remove people from my friend's list because they aren't really my friends or people I know at all. I curse the 2009/2010 version of me who just approve anyone who 'wants to be my friend'. Naive little me. Now that I'm older, I think I realize that it doesn't matter how many friends you've got, it really matters how many good and true friends you have. Ones who will, as they say, stand by your side even when the world turns against you. 

Btw, I was halfway unfriending these people when my computer decided to crash and wouldn't turn on yesterday. It went BEEP BEEP BEEP before the screen turns black. He decided to forgive me and work today after that long-one-day-break. Yes, I call my computer he because he's all black. From the monitor to the CPU to the keyboard, mouse, speaker, modem and bass. And hard disks (yes, plural, because I have 3 - all black) and also down to my card reader and USB port extender. 

And I couldn't start with the rest of my plans on THE LIST because I haven't study for my last paper on the 27th! Omaigodddd I need to start studying. Need to break from my last minute studying sometime soon. After my last paper, I'm going to blog more and more. I remembered that I still haven't blog about this year's CNY. I mean it's in my drafts, but that's just the title of it. My my my. CNY 2014 is coming and I have yet to blog about 2013! But before that! Imma go finish watching Rooftop Prince before I study! Muahahahhaa!!! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment