Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Deepavali!!!

It's Deepavali again.... tomorrow. Phew~ how did one year flew by so fast? It feels less than a year ago that I blogged about Deepavali here. This year I got invited to a couple of houses for Deepavali open house! :D Yay to food... and fats... Hhahhahahaha 

This auspicious celebration is celebrated by my fellow Indian (or is it Tamil or Hindu?) friends and the traditional food is of course muruku and curry and mutton and appam. *shiny sparkly eyes* I can't wait to eat all the food tomorrow! 

The Indian traditional wear is the beautiful saree. I have always have a fettish for traditional wear, especially sarees, baju kebaya and of course the cheongsam and hanbok and kimono. And a little earlier this year, I got the chance to wear a saree for the first time!!! ZOMGGGGGG *I haven't blog about it yet because I was too lazy*  

It was Hari Terbuka at my school. And the main event of the day was.... *drumrolls* FOODDDD! Here are some pictures of mainly me, because I am so vain



 
 Le camera shy Lisa

 The beautiful Alisha

 Sa and Sha

 


 Praveeta, Abi, Sa and Sha and Loges

 Look at mah sexay back lol

 Eng Soon, Pavi, Edwin and Wai Ming

 With some of the classmates :D
*beware when posing with both hand clasped together because I'm pretty sure I elbowed many people when I posed like that. Sorry!*

 The very beautiful Loges, who is the shortest in class! Hehehe thank you darling


 Selfie with Praveeta (we studied in the same secondary school - I used to be able to hear her loud sneezes from the next class, and now I hear it in my own class)


 Hi.... It's me... again. Ootd

 One of my best friend in school. If he doesn't have a girlfriend, I'll call him my gay best friend because he has small hands and has other feminine traits! Hehehe

This is Jamuna, despite her race, she speaks better Mandarin than me

 Simon, my primary school friend who I met in Form 6 after 5 years! Yes, he's that much taller than me


 Cong Yi, one of the few Chinese girls who wore saree on that day


 Wan Sheng looking smoking hot in red cheongsam and sky high red heels. I specifically told my friend to get a full length picture including the footwear but this is what I get! >:(







 With Abi. Someday I'm going to buy a saree like hers! It's so beautiful!


 This junior requested to take a photo with Wun Yong. He, of course, bragged about it  
"Got fans asked to take picture with me"


 With the lovely Yuan Ling. She blogs too! Go check out her blog here


 With Xue Ying. I absolutely loveeeee her kebaya


 6A8 with Pn Dana!!! and a photobomber -_-




He picked me up from school after that <3 I haven't mentioned him before in my blog right? His name is Jia Wei



Once again,
HAPPY DEEPAVALI PEOPLE!!!!
  
Omaigoddd scrolling through this blog post shows that every single picture has my face in it. Howvaincaniget? Oh, and um... there're no picture of food here because we were made to wait veryyy long before we can get the food so we were extremely hungry by that time we get the food and gobbled down everything before I remembered to take any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment