Friday, November 15, 2013

Partial Freedom

Bello, my-probably-already-rusting-and-covered-with-cobwebs-blog!!! Mummy's home... For the time being. Lack of updates in like 2 weeks because it was exam week. I shouldn't say was because technically, STPM is still on. Yeap. So, very, ON (how do I make this a double underline)!!! *long face* The official 4 papers that STPM-ers have to sit is officially over, but since I didn't do too well for 1 paper in Sem 2, I have to resit the paper T.T But on the bright side, it's on the 27th so that means I have lots of time to relax, chill, and lazy around before I start studying for it... again -_- Urghhhhhh!!! 

Anyways, I'm going to try to update more often because it's almost pure freedom for me!!! Yayyyyy!!! *throws confetti* I don't know about the rest, but I am starting to think that I have ADHD. Especially when I study. Because after reading a short paragraph my mind will start to stray away and I'll be thinking about post freedom plans. And so! To motivate myself to do all that after the 27th, I shall list them down here! 

THE LIST

a. Exercise
*Ehem* after all that waking up, eating, studying aka dreaming, not really studying and repetition make a little fatter and slower already. Me thinks

b. Read books and the bible
It's been a while since I last touch a book - I mean a real book besides teks book and Facebook. Wait, make it a novel. And 'Life of Pi' has been collecting dust on my bookshelf since early last year *omg and to think that I borrowed it from my cousin. I need to return it asap

c. Make birthday and Christmas cards and if possible start on with CNY cards
I loveeeee making cards although I have no artistic skills whatsoever. I can't draw, but I can print templates and shapes out, then trace them on my colour papers and then cut and paste them. And that's why something very simple can take me hours to produce. *wipes sweat away* I'll come out with a blog post soon about all the cards I've made so far. Not all, because I, somehow always finish them at the very last minute and thus forget to take pictures #failblogger

d. Blog more often
Challenge accepted!

e. Bake
 Baking is fun! It's simple as long as you follow the instructions step by step. Except macaroons. They're extremely picky! Humphhhh! I tried making them twice already and they fail miserably. And what's worst, before I can take pictures of the failed macaroons, my mum threw them away!

f. Make arts and crafts with felt and wool and whatever items I have at home
I have a lot of coloured felts and wools. All abandon projects zzzzzz They're not halfway done. I just got the materials and then have no time to do or enough motivation hahahah

g. Organize everything!
From reorganizing my bookshelf to wardrobe to pictures to videos to everything else. And also I want to unfriend people on Facebook. I have around 780 now, of which I dunno probably half of them! Silly old me who approves just about anyone when I was young. Now it's going to be strictly for friends whom I know personally!

h. Learn new (old) song and movies
I've been under the rock for many years now. I don't know the latest songs and movies and bloggers so I tend to be lost whenever my friends talk about them. Sighhhh it's so hard to be able to talk to people nowadays. I'm just plain outdated and weird. 

i. Learn the world map and world knowledge
Since the Malaysian education system does not require the students to learn this although we do have Geography subject in PMR. Geography in PMR only covers the Malaysian map. -_- I want to learn the location, capital and flag of each and every country in the world. If possible. 196 countries so far. I need to know at least the very famous one la.

j. Practice driving [UPDATE 17/11/2013 - 11.20AM]

Since I've gotten my driver's license in April last year, I haven't been driving and all my driving knowledge has gone down the drain. No kidding. One time my mum asked me to reverse the car in the house compound, I had to ask her which pedal is the brakes and which is the accelerator! I seriously, completely forgot how to drive. And of course my mum scolded me for asking that ridiculous question. -_- And so, I need to brave all the upcoming scoldings and practice driving!

Okay. That's all I can think of now. I shall update this post whenever I remember any other things I want to do. So long~!!! Off to unfriending people I don't know on Facebook! Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment