Friday, November 1, 2013

IT Dinosaur

I.AM.SERIOUSLY.THE.WORLD'S.NOOB-EST.PERSON.IN.THE.WORLD!!!

It took me almost exactly half an hour to figure out how to follow a person on blogspot or is it google? Idk. I'm a IT (as in Information and Technology, not it it) Dinosaur. 

And... I followed myself one click before my wires finally connected and managed to follow another person. 

Story is, I went to BigHugBurger today!!! Like finally!!! I've seen people checked-in, posting pictures and I also heard many people talking about this place before. Full length blog post about this later on. Probably next few days or next month or next year. Idk. Exam coming up soon and plus procrastinating?

I exchanged blog links with the owner's daughter, Eve >>>> herbloghere and she had requested that I follow her. And then I realized that I don't know how to follow anyone. Alisha helped me follow her(self) when I started blogging and I didn't even follow the blogs that I often read like Fourfeetnine, TimothyTiah, Bongqiuqiu, Xiaxue etc. I just typed their URL into the search bar everytime. Stupid, I know. But now I know what to do!

So, in a way going to Big Hug Burgers today made me learn something new. How about that? Learning outside the classroom! Hhahahahhaa!!! Okay. I'm crapping in the middle of the night. Good night people. 

...................... If there's anyone reading.......... No? *cricket noises* Nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment