Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Read, read and read

Yeap. That's how I spend my raya holidays. And to think of it, it's going to be over soon!!! *runs dramatically to the corner and cry* But no, I'm not reading my teks books or notes for STPM (in November) or for the Sejarah test we have on the first day school resumes. Instead, I'm going around reading blogs which I usually do, and when I'm done (this happened really soon; my favourite bloggers, wai yu no blog everday???) I went over to Google to search for more blogs to read.

First, I keyed in Top blogs to read.
Results : Blogs on Business, Gadgets, Cars, Boringstuffs, etc etc

Then I keyed in Top blogs to read in Malaysia. Ahhhhhh. Okay. Then I saw a list of '50 most influential blogs in Malaysia'. CLICK. Scrolls through. Saw cheeserland at number 17. One familiar blog. Okay. Dive in to look at all the 50 blogs. Not all actually because I only look at those Personal and Humor categories. But still!!! It's a very long process. Letihhhh I tell you. 

Click click click. Some of them use the timeslide or magazine layout, which I'm so not familiar with and they have so many ads. I kinda can't tell which one is their post and which one is the ads. Also, one link I clicked brought me to a Japanese blog page or website. Yeah. Seriously. The entire site was in Japanese! here In which I couldn't understand at all. And then there was this blog which has only ONE post, but according to the list, it has a few hundred links from a few hundred blogs! What insanity is this???!!! 

And sooooo many of the blogs I went to hasn't updated their blogs in.... wait for it.... ye...yea....yearsssss!!! Swt right? One I remembered posted his/her last post in 2007. That's like freaking 6 years ago! Also, one blog has the latest post saying she was going to close down the blog already. Damn fml

Somemore I was thinking, why is there only Cheesie's blog? I mean, where's fourfeetnine and timothytiah's blog? How could they not mention them???!!!

So I grew kinda suspicious, thinking maybe it's an outdated list and guess what? It is indeed an outdated list. The person wrote that list in 2007. So here is the list click here if you want to see it. I have to admit that I'm a dinosaur when it comes to doing research online, so if any of you can find a list of nice blogs to read, please feel free to let me know. Thank you very much.

Oh, and ummm here is some blogs from the list (which is still active) which I find nice. To me that is. :D

http://www.smashpop.net/ 
Pardon me if this is one of your favourite blogs of all time, but I really don't know him or his blog before today

http://www.suanie.net/
This blog belongs to an aunty (not my aunt; not blood related to me in anyway) but it appeals to me... somehow. Hahhahah you can call me Aunty Loo

http://rojaks.blogspot.com/
Okay, although this blog hasn't been updated since uhhh...lemme check... yes.... um... January, but it is kinda farnehhh

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment