Saturday, March 9, 2013

Greetings

Hello again after more than a month without updates :( I thought i promised myself that I'll update at least once a month. But nooooooo, turns out, someone as unimportant and unpopular as me is still very very very busy! My last post was right before Chinese New Year and obviously I can't everyone can't update their blogs because we're all too busy celebrating.  

After CNY, I was too busy with school. Takes every ounce of effort to get back on schedule; to get my sleeping cycle back in order, and eating cycle in order and plainly, just getting back to school mode

We have a marching competition in school where we only have 1 day 1 to 2 hours of practice to prepare for the competition the following week. Long story short, I think my unit, Police Cadet or Kadet Polis did pretty bad, with everyone walking with different arms and legs out, plus we wore different T-shirts (because most of us haven't received the t-shirt in which we ordered last year). Somehow we managed to get second place. Definitely some foul play involved here because I think other units are more uniformed and marched more synchronously than us. And I got sunburned :(

And then there's a singing competition in school - to get co-curriculum marks. In Malaysia, the most important thing to students, second to academic marks is co-curriculum marks aka markah koko. Me and another 3 more schoolmates - 2 girls and 1 guy were going to sing "Way Back Into Love" from the movie Music and Lyrics and were the 8th group out of 16 or 17 groups to perform. As per Malaysian schools customs, the schedule of the day was too tight and we were deemed to perform 2 weeks after that faithful day. Sure, we get more time to practice, but I think that we have had enough practice. No matter how much more time we have on our hands to practice, we are never going to be able to get rid of that nervous feeling. STAGE FRIGHT ZOMGGGG!!!

During/ just before the singing competition, my body (immune system) had to fall apart. T_T Pretty sure that it's because of the marching competition. It was raining and shining very brightly that day. First we had to march under the rain, then under the scorching sun. -_- And so, that's how I fell sick. I got so worried because there was the singing competition coming up then, and I was sick. My stress level went up for nothing. Fml. 

So now I'm back, cured from the flu and sore throat. And it's a good hair day. So I'm happy. And so I'm blogging :)  So here's a picture of my face... again :P 



Although I'm still stressed up with loads of homeworks and PBS and exams and a drawing competition - this is again, for the sake of koko marks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment