Sunday, March 10, 2013

Someone who makes everyone, no matter how old or young smile :)

Annnnnnddddd!!! That's Mr Teddy under the many blue spotlights :D Hurray!!!



These pictures are taken during Chinese New Year and Ted is worth a blog post on its own. Other things that happened during the span of 16 days of CNY can be posted together *smugface*

So what can a huge teddy bear do for you? Camwhore lah! What else?

Ted sitting in 2 different poses

Meet my little cousin, Lucas who has "cui cui patern"
Quote, my mum *hokkien* which means a lot of pattern


 Solid proof that Ted bring smiles to everyone's faces :)

 Ted with his rightful owner, Jeanette 
*its a gift from her boyfriend, and comes with this message :
"Lonely no more!"


 Playmate

 Punching bag :(

 Ted as my pillow :)

Dancing partner

 Ted becomes the main model for our mini family photoshoot



 You can hide behind Ted when you play hide-and-seek

 The smart kid who places Ted in between the pieces of wood *salutes this tiny master*


 "Come down teddy"
"No"


 *Pulls teddy out*
"Owwwkay"

 Teddy and me <3
Ted is 1.2m, I'm 1.54m

 Camwhore buddy

 *sighs* my legs are so short :(
Moral of the story : Teddy bears are good listeners 
THE END






See? What did I tell ya? Even my uncle smiled :')

 Sleeping mate

 *Pants* 
I'm..... tired....


 Like a boss ;)

 *Ted's dream* 
hehhehheh

 Okay. That's all from Ted. Jeanette did mention that her boyfriend got Ted from an online website, and they ship the teddies from Penang Island. Andddddd I think I found it..... here :DDDDD Did I ever mention that I had wanted and still sort of wanted a life size teddy bear which is taller than me?

*UPDATE* I found another site selling the same Boyds teddy bears :D >>>>>> click here


Kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment