Thursday, March 14, 2013

She Shall Not Try Shisha

So in school today, my friends and I were talking about shisha. Being so clueless about shisha, I got excited with the idea of smoking something that smells good. I think my sister tried it before and told me that you can choose what scent you wanted. All the while I had thought that shisha was a kind of flavour/scented smoking which is not harmful to our health. And of course I chose not to believe my friends when they said that its bad for our health. Now I know I'm 100% wrong. Sorry ah! A quick search on Google shows how bad shisha is to our body. If you're far worst than me and have absolutely no idea what shisha is, below shown is a picture of shisha or also known as hookah.

 
This is a blue one because I love the colour blue XD


 A picture of ah moh lang smoking shisha. Okay, not exactly smoking, 
rather posing, but whatever lah

 File:Hookah-lookthrough.svg
 Please note that there's tiny circle-shaped charcoal on top of the shisha thingyy
A have a friend who thinks that they are suan mei or 酸梅 sour plum.
DO NOT EAT THOSE TINY BLACK THINGS OKAY?!!!


 "Tuberculosis outbreak in Middle East Countries were linked to Shisha"
 "In a single session smokers inhale up-to 200 times more smoke than from a cigarette"
 "The longer the hookah session, the more nicotine and toxins one takes in"


Now that I know... I shall never try it. Don't wanna die so soon! :'(  I take back the things I said earlier about wanting to try shisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment