Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I'm da best!

Hehehhehehe all my life I have always been feeling very down because I couldn't find anything that I was good at. Not just good, but the best within my social circle (which is relatively small but... screw it). And the big answer is PROCRASTINATING!!! Woohoooo! My last post was on 18 August, which was about a trip in... sometime in the beginning of August. And that's only Part 1 (Day 1) out of 4 days wtf. 

I had prepared empty draft posts for so many other things I want to blog about such as CNY 2013 and CNY 2014 and birthdays and other stuff... which I didn't start on. HAHAHAHA such high level of failure. And I also planned to make/buy Christmas cards and send them via snail mail (because I think it's very unique and thoughtful these days) but I procrastinated and just save my good thoughts for next Christmas wtf. Like they say, it's stye thought that counts right? Lololol. 

To think of it, I still haven't post about the crafts I did before... so that I can link it to my Pinterest account. Or is it the other way round? ZOMG but at least.... I can crown myself the queen of procrastination. 


Oh, and because I'm finally officially free from assignments and classes for the meantime, and that's why I get to post this measly post. 

Hahaha okay, I vow to update my blog more often before the end of this year. And I'm starting today, 30th December. 5.42pm just to make it more challenging and fail-able wtf. 

Wish me luck, dear readers ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment