Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May the month of May Be Brighter

So far, May hasn't been exactly a beautiful month. And currently, its only the first or second week. Idk. We have more sad colours for the week like Black Monday instead of the usual blue monday or monday blues. Last Monday, our school was off because it was the Anugerah Kecemerlangan + Carnival thingy the day before (Sunday). It was still a sucky moanday (Moan-day.... get it? get it? Hahahha I'm so farney) because we have our STPM trials on Tuesday.

Yesterday was also a Monday, and also a holiday but it wasn't an enjoyable one. You all also know why already lah. No need to explain. Next week will be another week closer to the actual day of STPM. Andddd!!! Also the anniversary for the infamous 13th May. That's a deathly day. I heard that there are plans to start a war on that very same day. ZOMG! Please no war! And the next next week from now will be the actual day of STPM. *deep sighs* 

Well, on the brighter side, the juniors are coming in tomorrow!!! :D I'm so excited *as of now* because I like the idea of being a big sister. Whispers : I think I'll do a better job at this big-sister-thing than my sister Woot woot~ Also because we can bully them! MUAHAHAHAH!!! I'm just hoping that there'll be more bananas! Bananas of the world unite!

Kay. Bye. Need. To. Get. On. With. My. Life

No comments:

Post a Comment