Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hi honey! I'm baaacckkkkk!!!

Currently having a mid sem break! Finally!!! A real holiday where you can just lie down on the floor and stare at the ceiling just to waste time :D Ahhhh this is the life. The school holiday during CNY and in March shouldn't be called holiday at all because we still had to do school related things and assignments and stress ourselves over them. Hmmm that so called holiday! Okay so we have 2 weeks of holiday since last Thursday. Today's another Thursday already. Omg. What have I been doing the whole week? T.T *Ehem* As I was saying... counting down to the dreadful Moanday (starting of the third sem)... another 11 more days =='

Should have blogged sooner but I was too busy doin... ermmm.... I was... uhhh... idk. Seriously. Time just flew pass me. Anyway, I shall start blogging again... soon... because I don't have to attend school for now... ummm yeah. Hopefully I will update... tomorrow? Hhahhaahahaha

Kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment