Monday, December 9, 2013

ChurpOut 2013

Oh helloooo people! I've been MIA for a few weeks now eh? As usual, my excuses are "I'm too busy watching Korean dramas", "I've gotten a job! yes I did", "I'm too tired, lazy, etc". I've been watching Heirs the new K-drama and so far I've watch until episode 18 which is the latest episode yet. Now I actually started this drama because at that time, the website listed 16 episodes and that's the standard amount of episodes per K-drama. Who knew it has 20 episodes and that means I have to wait until this Wednesday and Thursday for the last episodes to air in Korea and then another few days for the subs to be out? Oh well. 

Anyway, today's post is going to be about an event I went to about 2 months ago wtf? I'm such a fail blogger yes I know. It's actually not because I was too busy with things, rather it was because I was (and still am very shy). 

 This is ze poster for the event. Me likey cause it's so cute and has a hint of vintage to it

 Bean bags and tents set up for the day
Picture stolen from google
 
 Pei Yi, Wan Nee and me! Ootd

 

First stop! KyoChon chicken! Why? Because Super Junior is the ambassador! Duh! Hahahahah seriously good marketing strategies for crzy fan girls like myself. Cause if not, I wouldn't have even batted my eye when I see KyoChon chicken there


 Can you see 2 of my oppas there?

 Donghae and Siwon! Ok, although not my absolute fav members, but still okay la. Mah asian eyes. Can you see them? No? Okay.




So you might be thinking why there's only one piece. That's cause they're super good and yummy and I only remembered about taking pictures when I'm about to sink my teeth into the last piece. So there you have it! The lonely piece of chicken.

 Ailee's also one of the ambassador! I love her voice omaigodddd she is like one of the bestest singers in Korea. Powerful voice and that sums up just about everything. Not like the other korean idols who rely on their looks and aegyo and fans. Nope. Not Ailee. She wins hands down.

It's a little upsetting that she's only on the side of the paper bag. Haihhhh I'm wondering if it's because of her scandal that broke out the other day. But it couldn't be it right? Since the printing process of these paper bags and packaging came out before the scandal did. Hmmmmmm but anywayyyy! I got the poster! I think they only have 100 of them and it's given out on the first-come-first-served basis! :DDDDD thank god I asked that guy because all the people in front of me didn't get them and when I asked the person taking orders, he said they only give them to people who asks for them.

There was also a contest and the prize was this. To be able to bring home the life size cardboard cut outs of Donghae and Siwon. Like ermaigoddd. Okay chill. I didn't take part because my mum would never have them in our house. She'll probably tear them apart and have fun in the process. Kyochon also opened up a booth during the recent not-so-recent-anymore Super Show 5 concert. I didn't get to go because I was broke. Am still broke though. HAHAHHAHH

And also! There's the first Kyochon shop recently opened in 1 Utama! Please open more outlets in Mid Valley or Sunway Piramid because I can get there by public transportation. TQVM. Sheeishhh


Second stop! Mister Potato. There's games and props for you to camwhore with and if you post a picture and upload them to any social media and hashtag them they'll give you a free packet of snacks! Okay so Aunty Loo did that and went home with a big packet of Mister Potatos. 

 
 Me back at home camwhoring with my extra free packet! :D
Btw, this new flavour is super duper extra hot and spicy. To me lah. Because I can't take even an ounce of spicy food

And there was a memory card game. You know the one they let you see all the cards first, and then they flip all of them over and you're supposed to match them correctly? I got all 12 or 16 of them correctly! Although I can't remember how many cards there was and didn't remember to take a picture of that to include in this blog post, I still managed to get the answers correctly! :D *high five myself*


 

 



 Goodie bag! Who doesn't like free stuff? It's a Malaysian thing

All these stuff for what? FREEEEEE!!!!

That little 50sen packet of Mister Potato. Every piece of it is still in one piece! Extremely happy to see them in such good condition okay? Hate it when they are all broken into small pieces. Makes the eating process so messy and unenjoyable

What's that? A Catching Fire folder? Am I the only one who got superoverly excited about this?

Btw, I've watched the movie!!! Still love it and am waiting for the next movie to come out. Hurry please!

More goodies inside the folder! Gift voucher, cash voucher, and the CUTE LINE CHARACTER FAN!


Seriously very thankful I got Brown because I think it's the cutest one :D James is freaking ugly, Moon and Cony are fine, but Brown is the cutesttttt!!!

All these are mine! Hug them protectively because I'm not sharing!

So another reason why I wanted to come to this event because so many famous bloggers will be there. What I meant by so many is actually Aud, Tim and Cheesie. Because I don't read a lot of blogs and therefore I don't know many bloggers at all. They were all there selling their preloved items and maybe some blogshops selling new stuffs too? Idk.

 This is me and Cheesie. Omg I look so aunty beside her. Next time must make up and draw my eyes bigger than her and see? Her face is so small

 
 Spotted something I really like. Guess which one I have my eyes on?

 
 Okay la. Since no one will answer me anyway, I wanted this pair of wedges. 
Comes with red ribbons to tie them however you like. I got them for RM40 and she said she only wore them to take ootds. Practically brand new la. I'll post pictures when I actually do wear them. They're currently sitting in a box in my shoe rack. 

 Me and Audrey the new hot mama on the block. I feel tall when I'm around her wtf

We're here at the end of my blog post. Comparing to other people's blog post about Churpout 2013, mine seems to be super and major short... partly because I'm too shy to go from tent to tent trying new stuff. In which I can say I regret a lotttt. There's this photobooth where you can choose a prop and make 3 poses and get the picture instantly. But I was too shy to go... And there's games and so many other things. And then there's the cute churpchurp plushie that I wanted but you can only get them if you play games or buy them. 

It also started to rain though. At about 3 or 4 something? Went home and saw that a few acquaintance took pictures with other Youtubers and bloggers. Tim, Reuben, Jin, Dan? Idk his name. Oh and there's also Sazzy Falak!

Wanting to smack my head very hard now. New year resolution! To be brave and take on challenges. Try new things and get out of my comfort zone.

Churpchurp says byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment