Friday, January 11, 2013

Just Because!



A quick update just to prove to myself that I will not let this blog die like the past 4 blogs. This new year has been hectic and tiring. More workload in school and I usually sleep at 12+ these days compared to 11+ last year. Waking up at 6am means that I get only 6 hours of sleep ONLY on average. IN SERIOUS LACK OF SLEEP. 

No doubt, 2013 will be a very busy year because of the PBS (Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah), I think it will still be a joyous year :D Must think positive lah okay? That's the only way to get through. Am looking forward to all the holidays like CNY and World's Singles' Day. 

My annoying elder sister just came home from her campus. ANNOYING and LOUD and ALL-THE-BAD-THINGS. YES, she is. But she tied my hair for me *awwww that's so sweet I can feel ants crawling all over*

Le french braid



Here's a picture of me in case you miss me already. Good night! XOXO 
왜? 그냥~ ᄀ ᄀ ᄀ ᄀ ᄀ ᄀ ᄀ

No comments:

Post a Comment