Thursday, November 15, 2012

Post Finals aka holidays

Now, this period of time should be the best time of the year, but somehow I'm not really enjoying this particular moment. My desktop died on me and my substitute laptop (dad's laptop) sucks because it ain't working well :( and I just hate using the laptop mouse pad. It's so freaking hard to use and I can't connect a mouse because I've used up all the ports for my external hard disks and to charge my phone.

 
This is the desktop I use.... I think... I don't really know
and since it's under repairs, I can't check


 
"Entering Power Safe Mode" this comes out all the time :(
Ihavenoideawhy


I am completely dependent on my computer and I could just die without it, even for a day. Couldn't watch dramas and movies without it :( and I can't share things on Facebook. ISH!!! Why can't Iphone share things on Facebook?!!!


Why??!!! 왜?!!!!
 
And so, that's why I hadn't blogged even after exams ended since the 8th (Thurdsay) which makes it exactly a week ago. THIS IS SO DEPRESSING
#kthanksbye

1 comment:

  1. My computer crashed two weeks ago while I was visiting my family in Margate, Florida. I needed a reliable company to fix my PC and fix it fast. My cousin recommended Data Ninja services and they were, without a doubt, a life saver. Thanks to Data Ninja Services, my PC was fixed in no time and is running like new. Check them out at www.dataninjaservices.com or call Mike at (954) 801-3300.

    ReplyDelete