Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hot.... Food? ;)

As a person from Selangor, I really am not worthy of being a..... a...... a Selangor-an? For example, I haven't really have a complete experience of I-city despite staying so near. I can hear people gasping and rolling their eyes already. And if your mouth dropped, pick it up from the floor. 

Anyways, it was my first time there, at the Subang Empire Shopping Gallery on the 14th of October this year. Apparently it opened in 2010. Talk about being a katak right? A quick check on its wiki page. Wiki failed to mention that there's a 5 storey slide!!! :D Anndddd!!! It's the world's tallest indoor slide!!! Weeheeee!!! Not that I got to try it -_- We went there at dinner time and were obviously hungry so I didn't get to try it :( Was too full after dinner and decided against going to the slide in case I vomit out the good food I had. 





Okay, this post is supposed to be about fooodddd!!!! Oh, and also to thank my cousin, Jeanette and Aaron for treating us to a scrumptious meal at Chili's. We met them there, totally unexpectedly as we had a family event together the day before. Fate had brought us all together under one roof :P Hahahahah!!!

Being a katak once again, I had never eaten at Chili's before, because my sister and I can't eat spicy food and when my parents suggested trying, we immediately steered them away. *sigh* Why were we so stupid? We had foolishly assumed that they only served spicy food *facepalm* And this explains my post title. Geddit??!!! I know I am lame. My friends never failed to tell me that whenever I tell them my dry jokes aka try to be funny.



Super delicious mushroom soup in the foreground + crackers to go with it


If I'm not mistaken, this dish is called 'Triple Dipper'


*nom nom nom*

Cajun Club Sandwich with French Fries


This should be 'Quesa Chicken'. A little spicy, but still yummy


I think this is Chicken Club Tacos

South Western Grilled Lamb

Mash potato!!! Asdfghjk!!!

FC Dory

The rice... is awezomeee

 Oreo smoothie <3

Molten Chocolate Cake for dessert



Dad sleeping? Nah! Should be thanking god for the good food. Amen!



My verdict? 10/10! Food is amazing, ambiance is enjoyable and the service wasn't that bad. Would definitely come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment