Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hi!!! ....... again -_-

Ahaha!!! This is my third or fourth blog -_-
Used to think that I have to post something EVERY single day, and I was either too busy or lazy so I just left it to rot. 

This is what a simple search on Google looks like

So I guess this makes this the fourth blog? 

Now, what are the factors that had caused me to stop blogging?
a. (I've been trained to do lists aka mindmaps by D)

D is my Sejarah teacher in Form 6/Sem 1/2012 (she's brutal because she leaves us with homework/peta minda to do almost every day she comes in. And that takes about 2 hours to complete)
Yes, I'm in Form 6 because I don't know what to do with my life *yet
and partly because its FREAKING EXPENSIVE to further study nowadays? -_-
*looking for a sponsor to pursue ......... ummm idk what *yet

See? We humans are brainless!!!

Anyways, going back to topic,
a. It was my PMR year and then my SPM year so I had to study.
I have no discpline whatsoever so I had to just stop indulging myself in entertainments like reading (reading novels and blogs), watching tv and movies, listening to the radio/songs, and blah blah blah....
b. wait! I think that's it. I blame PMR and SPM for losing out on my life. I'm now as though as i had lived under a rock for ..... um.... one two THREE YEARS! That's probably why if you hum a song, I would most probably ask you what song is that and the singer.

And now, what made me (or rather inspired me) to blog again?
a. There's a lot that I want to complain about
b. For example, my MUET teacher is ....ehem... what word shall I use? ....uh.... 
    Incapable in teaching?

 Difficult/new words (-_- this is how my face looks like)

 Yes, I am that rebellious *insert evil laughs*
I am staring to doubt myself now :O

I need to improve and maintain my English level. I think blogging can help with that *winks

c. I am studying in a new environment where Chinese educated people are of majority.
    No, I have nothing against them, but its only because I am a B.A.N.A.N.A 

  
No, not this banana

Banana as in the kind of people who are Chinese but doesn't speak Mandarin and instead speak English. Well, because of this, I have a hard time communicating with my new friends, who are nice to me (most of them anyways)

d. Last but not least, *i saved the best for last ;)
    Thanks to the Meme Proposal video!!! (newbie here, would've added the link to the video, but I  
      don't know how.... *yet)

Well, technically, it's the sequel.... but i figured that this is better known-ed

Because of the sequel, (I mean their marriage this year), I went hunting for their blogs and was on a blog-reading-spree. I love reading, and their blogs (with pictures!) makes it even more enjoyable :D

And there you have it! There's a new blogger in town ;)
I hope this blog will stay alive this time round *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment